Sunday, October 8, 2017

Whale Birthday Card

This card was inspired by MFT sketch challenge. For the background, I hand drew the waves with glue pen and heat embossed them white. Then I used ink smooshing technique to apply various blue disktress ink colors. For the whale, I colored it with distress markers on a separate piece of watercolor paper and fussy cut it out. For finishing details, I covered the entire wave area with iridescent sequin. Unfortunately it didn't show well on the picture.

 
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.
Supplies used in this card:
  • MFT Soak up the fun stamp set (MFT)
  • MFT inside and out stitched circle die-namics (MFT)

1 comment:

  1. This card is SO sweet :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete